Register for Online Payments
Attention ACH and Online Payment Customers, introducing a new way to pay online!
We are excited to announce a better way to pay online. This new program will allow you to create your own account and manage all your payments with ease. You can make a one-time payment or set up ACH or recurring credit card payments all from your own account. We will be changing over to this system completely by January 1, 2012 so if you are currently signed up for ACH you must sign up for this new program by the end of the year. Once signed up, please contact us so that we can cancel your current ACH account. Here are instructions on how to sign up:
- Simply go to www.cabanc.com and click the button in the bottom right corner that says “Pay Now”. Then click on “Click here to register for Scheduled Payments, One-Time Payment and Transaction History.
- Fill out the registration form completely and click “Register” (this should bring you to the home page)
- At the home page, click “Step 2: Manage Property/Properties”. Fill in the form as follows:
- Click on “New Property”
- For the Type select “Association”
- Type in your property address
- Management Company ID: 7511
- Association ID: RM01
- Property Account Number: This is going to be your subdivision and lot number. It won’t except spaces and characters so if you live in Porter’s Crossing #222 you would type “porters222”.
- Click “Save” and your property is entered! If you have more than one property follow the directions again to add each additional property.
- At the home page again, click “Step 3: Manage Payment Accounts”.
- Click on “New Account”
- Select “Bank Account” or “Credit Card” (please note that fees apply to all credit/debit card payments)
- Fill out the form and click “Save”. If you have more than one method of payment follow the directions again to add each additional method.
- Now you are ready to make a payment! You can click on “Make a One-Time Payment” or “Manage Scheduled Payments” to set up for a recurring payment. Please note, if you are currently signed up on ACH with us, you must contact us to cancel that account once you have set this one up or you will be charged twice!
If you don’t have access to the internet you may come into our office to fill out the forms and we will sign up your account for you and contact you when it is ready. If you have any questions or need help signing up, please contact our office at 801-789-7900, we will be happy to assist you.